The Airports Authority of India (AAI) comes under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.
Name of organization : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Type : Public Sector Enterprise
Website : https://www.aai.aero/
Job Profile :
(1) Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
(2) Senior Assistant (Electronics)
(1) Junior Assistant (Fire Service) : Rs. 12,500 – 28,500/-
(2) Senior Assistant (Electronics) : Rs. 14,500 – 33,500/-
Number of Vacancies :
(1) Junior Assistant (Fire Service) : 147 Posts
(2) Senior Assistant (Electronics) : 39 Posts
Education Qualification :
(1) Junior Assistant (Fire Service) :
(i) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire (OR)
(ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study)
(2) Senior Assistant (Electronics) :
(i) Diploma in Electronics / TeleCommunication / Radio Engineering (03 years Course) from a recognized institution.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : 50%
Age Requirement : (as on 31/03/2017)
General candidates : 30 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 33 years
SC/ST candidates : 35 years
How to apply :
Visit : Click Here
Application Fee :
General/OBC candidates : Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates : No fee.
Important Dates :
Starting date for Online Registration : 16/06/2018
Closing date for Online Registration : 15/07/2018
AAI Junior Assistant Notification :
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made based on the written test / physical measurement/ driving test/ endurance test.
PSUs Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge