Name of organization : Arunachal Pradesh Public Commission (APPSC)
Type : Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
Website : http://www.appsc.gov.in/
Job Profile :
(1) Assistant Engineer (AE)
(1) Assistant Engineer (AE) : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- & Grade Pay Rs. 5,400 /-
Number of Vacancies : 38 Posts
Education Qualification :
(1) Assistant Engineer (AE) : Candidates should have the B.E. /B.Tech. in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible for the recruitment.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age Requirement : (as on 09.08.2017)
(1) Assistant Engineer (AE) : 18 – 30 years
How to apply :
Application Form : Click Here
Along with the duly filled up application format, candidates must enclose the following document otherwise applications will be rejected :
(1) Self-attested copy of degree certificates & mark sheets.
(2) Self-attested two passport size photographs.
(3) Self-attested copy of APST Certificate for ST candidates.
(4) Self-attested copy of Matriculation certificate for the proof of Age.
(5) Enclosed original copy of DD/IPO of Rs 100/- APST candidates and Rs 150/- for others.
Application Fee :
(1) Assistant Engineer (AE) :
Other candidates : Rs. 150/-
APSC candidates : Rs. 100/-
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Application : 04/07/2017
Last Date of Application : 09/08/2017
APPSC Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) Assistant Engineer (AE) : Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge