BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas. BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue from Operations of Rs.2,76,005.09 cr for the year 2013-14.
Name of organization : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.bpclcareers.in/
Job Profile : Management Trainees
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /- & CTC Rs. 11 Lakhs
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Mechanical – B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 50%
PWD candidates : 50%
Age Limits :
General candidates : 25 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 28 years
SC/ST candidates : 30 years
PWD candidates : 35 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill BPCL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : There is no separate fee payable to BPCL.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
BPCL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interviews (PI).
BPCL GATE Poster – 2018
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge