Name of organization : Bihar Public Service Commission.
Type : Govt. of Bihar
Website : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Job Profile : Assistant Engineer (AE)
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,500 /- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 /-
Number of Vacancies : 1345
Bachelor’s degree in :
1. Civil Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 37 Years
OBC candidates : 40 Years
SC/ST candidates : 42 Years
How to apply :
Visit : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Application Fee :
General candidates : Rs. 800 /-
OBC candidates : Rs. 800 /-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates : Rs. 250 /-
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration : 09/11/2017
Closing date of Online Registration : 06/12/2017
BPSC Notification :
Steps to Apply :
(1) Log on to the official website of BPSC : Click Here
(2) On the Home Page click on Civil/Mechanical notification.
(3) Read all instructions and then click on Application Proforma.
(4)Download Application and fill necessary details.
(5) Attach Photograph and Signature.
(6) Application Fee must pay through bank challan.
(7) Send the duly filled application to the below given address :
The Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawahar Lal Nehru Road (Beli Road),
Patna – 800001
Selection Procedure : Selection will be through Written Examination and Personal Interview.
BPSC AE Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge