“Can I choose any GATE paper as per my choice ?
For how many GATE papers can I apply ?”
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
There are many candidates who have asked this query many times in different-different ways. We are here listing few of them :
(1) My branch of engineering is Automation and Robotics. This paper is not listed in GATE papers list. What paper I need to choose for GATE 2018 exam ?
(2) I want to change my branch for M. Tech. and/or PSU selection. Can I change ?
(3) I want to apply in two papers for GATE 2018 exam. Can I apply ?
Must Check : GATE 2018 Information Brochure
(1) The candidate is expected to appear in a paper appropriate to the discipline of his/her qualifying degree.
(2) The candidate is, however, free to choose any paper according to his/her admission plan, keeping in mind the eligibility criteria of the institutions in which he/she wishes to seek admission.
Table 1 – List of GATE Papers and Corresponding Codes
|S. No.||GATE Papers|
|3.||Architecture and Planning|
|7.||Computer Science and Information Technology|
|9.||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|11.||Ecology and Evolution|
|12.||Geology and Geophysics|
|20.||Production and Industrial Engineering|
|21.||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science|
|XE-A : Engineering Mathematics|
|XE-B : Fluid Mechanics|
|XE-C : Materials Science|
|XE-D : Solid Mechanics|
|XE-E : Thermodynamics|
|XE-F : Polymer Science and Engineering|
|XE–G : Food Technology|
|XE–H : Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences|
|XL–P : Chemistry|
|XL-Q : Biochemistry|
|XL-R : Botany|
|XL–S : Microbiology|
|XL–T : Zoology|
|XL–U : Food Technology|
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Related Posts :
♣ Can I Change My B Tech Branch in M Tech ?
♣ Can I apply GATE in different branch than B Tech ?
♣ Can I study M Tech in different branch than B Tech ?
♣ Can I apply for GATE Exam having a backlog in B Tech ?
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge