Company Details :
Name of organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Exam : Combined Defence Services Examination (II)
Website : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Number of Vacancies : 413
Name of the Post
Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Air Force Academy
Officers Training Academy (Man)
Officers Training Academy (Women, Non Technical)
Eligibility Details :
(1) For Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(2) For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
(3) For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Requirement :
(1) For IMA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 1998 only are eligible.
(2) For Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 1998 only are eligible.
(3) For Air Force Academy Age : 20 to 24 Years as on 1st January 2017 i.e. born not earlier than 02 January 1993 and not later than 01 January 1997 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 January 1991 and not later than 01 January 1997) only are eligible.
(4) For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1998 only are eligible.
(5) For Officers, Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) : Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1998.
Application Form Details :
How to apply : Visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Application Fee :
(1) General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 200 /-
(2) SC/ST & PWD, Female Candidates : No fee
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration : 16/07/2016
Closing date of Online Registration : 12/08/2016
Recruitment Details :
Selection Procedure :
1- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of objective type examination.
2- The final selection will be done after Personal Interviews (PI).
Written Test Syllabus : Click Here
CDS-(I) Notification :
Related Posts :
♣ PSUs Total Info
Click below given links to get further information.
|KVS Total Info||SSC Total Info|
|IBPS Clerk Total Info||CDS Total Info|
|Free Mock Tests||Current Affairs Quiz|
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge