Name of Organization : Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Type : Autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India.
Website : http://www.cimfr.nic.in/
Job Profile :
(1) Technical Assistant
(2) Technical Officer
(1) Technical Assistant : Rs. 9300-34800 /- & Grade Pay – 4200/-
(2) Technical Officer : Rs. 9300-34800 /- & Grade Pay – 4600/-
Number of Vacancies : 46 posts
(1) Technical Assistant : 36 Posts
(2) Technical Officer : 10 Posts
Education Qualifications :
(1) Technical Assistant : Diploma in Mining/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering, B.Sc. With Geology, Chemistry, Physics,B.Lib. Sc.
(2) Technical Officer : B.E. /B.Tech. in Mining/Mechanical/Computer Science/Electronics and Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
(1) Technical Assistant : 60%
(2) Technical Officer : 55%
Age Requirement :
(1) Technical Assistant : 28 Years
(2) Technical Officer : 30 Years
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates : Rs 100/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates : No Fee.
Important Dates :
Closing date for online registration : 12/05/2017.
How to apply : Application form is given in notification.
CIMFR Notification :
Selection Procedure : The selection process will be based on Interview/Trade test/Skill test.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge