0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
In liquid level and electrical system analogy, voltage is considered analogous to :Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
A node which has both incoming and outgoing branches is called a/an :Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
For a stable second –order underdamped system, the poles are :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
When phase-lag compensation is used in a system, gain crossover frequency, band width and undamped frequency are respectively :Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Which of the following is used in digital position control systems :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
A system has fourteen poles and two zeros. The slope of its highest frequency asymptote in its magnitude plot is :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
The on-off controller is a ……………. system.Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
A unity feedback system has open-loop transfer function G(s). The steady-state error is zero for :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
The intersection of root locus branches with the imaginary axis can be determined by the use of :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
A transfer function of a control system does not have pole-zero cancellation. Which one of the following statement is true ?Correct
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge