0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
“Aadhaar Pay” an aadhaar-linked cashless merchant solution has been launched by which bank ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
“DAMAN” a new malaria control programme will be launch by which state government of India ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Directions : The sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive/Active voice.
It is time to take tea.Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word.
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Choose the word which can be substituted for the given phrase/sentence.
A person pretending to be somebody he is not.Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Choose the meaning of the given word from the given alternatives.
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Arrange the following words as per their order in the English dictionary.
1. Variant 2. Vacant 3. Variable 4. Vague 5. ValiantlyCorrect
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Select the related words/letters/number from the given alternatives.
Wax : Wane : : Zenith : ?Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
A train leaves point A at 6 am and reaches point B at 12 pm. Another train leaves point B at 8 am and reaches point A at 2 pm. At what time do the two trains meet ?Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
A sum doubles itself in 6 years at SI. In how many years will it become 6 times at the same rate ?Correct
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge