0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
What is the theme of the 2016 World Diabetes Day (WDD) ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
One side of a right-angled triangle is 126 cm. The difference between the hypotenuse and the other side is 42 cm. The length of the hypotenuse is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Given that in a standard code pattern
ABCD is coded as EFGH
JKLM is coded as NOPQ
RSTU is coded as :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Find out the correctly spelt words.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
The correct active voice of the following sentence is :
It was expected by the Romans that Carthage would be conquered by them.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
A boy can throw a stone up to a maximum height of 10 m. The maximum horizontal distance that the boy can throw the same stone up to will be :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Two spheres of radii 8 cm and 2 cm are cooling. Their temperatures are 127°C and 527°C respectively.Find the ratio of energy radiated by them in the same time :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
A red LED emits light at 0.1W uniformly around it. The amplitude of the electric fieldofthe lightat a distance of 1m from the diode is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
Which is different from others by units ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
The function is :CorrectIncorrect
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge