0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Choose analogous pair :
Hair : Bald : : Crop : ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Radha moves towards South-east a distance of 7 km, the she moves towards West and travels a distance of 14 m. From here, she moves towards North-west a distance 7 m and finally she moves a distance of 4 m towards East and stood at that point. How far is the starting point from where she stood ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Lungs are situated in the :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Vikram Ingale is associated with which sports ?Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
पर्यायवाची शब्द का चयन कीजिए –
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
निम्नलिखित में से सही शब्द-शुद्धि का चुनाव कीजिए।Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
In the below given question, out of the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
In the below given question, out of the given alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
A person who speaks for or supports an ideaCorrect
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
A fruit seller buys lemons at 2 for a rupee and sells them at 5 for three rupees. His gain percent is :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
There are 728 students in a school, 162 come to the school by bus, 384 on bicycles and the rest by walk. What percentage of students comes to the school by walk ?Correct
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge