0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
A monkey climbs 30 feet at the beginning of each hour and rests for a while when he slips back 20 feet before he again starts climbing in the beginning of the next hour. If he begins his ascent at 8.00 a.m., at what time will he first touch a flag at 120 feet from the ground ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
In a particular way of coding, the word CENTRAL is coded as ABCDEFG and PLANETRIUM as HGFCBDFEIJK. With the same coding, how can we express the word LANTERN ?Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Rickets in childhood occurs due to the lack of :Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
The World Polio Day is observed on which date ?Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
किस शब्द में प्र उपसर्ग का प्रयोग हुआ हैCorrect
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
निम्नलिखित में से सही शब्द-शुद्धि का चुनाव कीजिए।Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Choose the correctly spelt word out of the given alternatives.Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Out of the four alternatives suggested select the one which best expresses the same sentences in Passive (or Active) voice.
Do you imitate others ?Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
A bag contains 10 mangoes out of which 4 are rotten. Two mangoes are taken out together. If one of them is found to be good, the probability that other is also good is :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
If the total surface area of a cube is 864 cm square, find the volume of the cube :Correct
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge