0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The Urja Ganga gas pipeline project has been launched in which city of India ?Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Identify the two states which elected non-Congress ministries in the elections held in 1937.Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
In a certain code language ‘bring the white board’ is written as ‘ka na di pa’ and ‘White and black board’ is written as ‘na di sa ra’. How is ‘the’ written in that code ?Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
What is the least number to be added to 50600 to make it a perfect cube ?Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Three wheels make 60, 36 and 24 revolutions per minute. Each has a red spot on its rim, which is at the lowest position at time zero. The red spot will all be at this position again after :Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Proof resilience is the maximum energy stored at :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
In a fillet weld the weakest section is the :Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
The ratio the quantity of water stored in the root zone of the crops to the quantity of water actually delivered in the field is known as :Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
An ideal fluid is :Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
The safe water does not contains :Correct
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge