GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company, is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
Name of organization : Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.gailonline.com/
Job Profile : Executive Trainee
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Vacancy Breakup – 2017 :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Electrical – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
(2) Mechanical – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing / Mechanical & Automobile
(3) Instrumentation – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics
(4) Chemical – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology
(5) Business Information System – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology OR Master Degree in Computer
(6) Civil – Civil Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 65%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 65%
SC/ST candidates : 60%
PWD candidates : 60%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 28 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 31 years
SC/ST candidates : 33 years
PWD General candidates candidates : 38 years
PWD OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 41 years
PWD SC/ST candidates : 43 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill GAIL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
|S.No.||Post Name||Apply Link|
|1.||Executive Trainee (CHEMICAL)||Click Here|
|2.||Executive Trainee (MECHANICAL)||Click Here|
|3.||Executive Trainee (ELECTRICAL)||Click Here|
|4.||Executive Trainee (INSTRUMENTATION)||Click Here|
|5.||Executive Trainee (CIVIL)||Click Here|
|6.||Executive Trainee (BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEM)||Click Here|
Application Fee : No separate fee.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
GAIL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interviews (PI).
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge