Engineering Services Examination (IES/ESE)
Engineering Services Examination (ESE) also known as IES is one of the popular exams among engineering graduates. Large number of candidates who want to work for Group A posts or services under various departments of govt. of India appear in this exam. To select the suitable candidates, UPSC fix the minimum qualifying marks in each stage of recruitment process. The minimum qualifying marks is considered as the cut-off marks. Those who clear the cut-offs at every stage are eligible for appointment.
|Name of Discipline||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||215-225||200-210||160-170||160-170|
* Expected cut-off marks for UPSC IES/ESE 2018 calculated by our team as per previous years record. It is for analysis purpose. Final cut-off provided by UPSC may differ from the above cut-off.
* Candidates who attain minimum marks in Stage-I (objective papers) i.e., marks out of 500 only those candidates be eligible for Stage-II (Subjective papers). Candidates who attain minimum marks in Stage-I + Stage-II i.e., marks out of 1100 only those candidates would be called for personal interview.
* Minimum qualifying standards – Candidates have to secured minimum marks in each of the three objective papers.
(1) General,OBC, SC & ST candidates = 15% marks
(2) PH candidates = 1o% marks
IES/ESE GS & EA Books
IES/ESE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2018 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2018 Books||Free Mock tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2018 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge