IIT JAM 2020 Application Form / IIT JAM 2020 Registration Form – An online interface will be provided by JAM 2019 organizing institution (Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur) for candidate interaction with the JAM Office. This interface is known as JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS).
Web address for JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) is :
Must Check : How to Fill JAM 2019 Online Application Form
This JOAPS can be accessed from the website of the respective Zonal JAM Offices or from the website of the JAM 2019 Organizing Institute.
“JAM Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website will Open from September 1, 2018 to October 12, 2018.”
Must Check : JAM 2019 Important Dates
A candidate may use this JOAPS interface for many applications like :
1. Filling the online application form of JAM 2019.
2. Uploading various kind of files like photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/ certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
3. Paying the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
4. Checking the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
5. Contacting the zonal JAM Office in case of any queries/problems.
6. Downloading the Admit Card.
7. Viewing your answers, marks and JAM score.
The login to this interface uses your JOAPS password. Keep your password information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
IIT JAM Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge