IOCL is energy major and the highest ranked Indian company in the Fortune’s prestigious Global 500 list. Through last five decades of relentless service to the nation, we have emerged as the largest business enterprise in India with a turnover of Rs 4.57 lakh crore (US$ 75.67 billion). We operate one of the Asia’s largest networks of Refineries, Pipelines, Marketing and Petrochemicals business. Empowered with ‘Maharatna’ status, we are nurturing our vision to emerge as ‘The Energy of India’.
Name of organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
Type : Govt. Of India Undertaking
Website : https://www.iocl.com/
Job Profile : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)
Salary : Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/-
Number of Vacancies : 20
Eligible Branches :
(1) Chemical – 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering
(2) B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
(1) GEN (UR) candidates : 50%
(2) OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 50%
(3) SC/ST candidates : 45%
Age Requirement :
(1) GEN (UR) candidates : 18 – 26 years
(2) OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 29 years
(3) SC/ST candidates : 31 years
How to apply :
visit : http://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/index.aspx
Application Fee :
(1) GEN (UR) candidates : Rs. 150/-
(2) OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : Rs. 150/-
(3) SC/ST candidates : No Fee
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration : 07/03/2017
Closing date of Online Registration : 27/03/2017
IOCL Notification :
Selection Procedure : Selection will be through Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
Written Test Syllabus : Wait ..
Important Books : Wait ..
Engineering Diploma Books
Related Posts :
♣ Engineering Diploma Recruitments Total Info
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge