0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
In X = (M+N*O)(P*Q), how many one-address instruction are required to evaluate it ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Which of the following has the compilation error in C ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
What is the compression ratio in typical mp3 audio file ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Which of the following is not image type used in MPEG ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Which of the following compressing algorithms is used to generate a .png file ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Which layers of the OSI reference model are host-to-host layers ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
In CRC if the data unit is 100111001 and the divisor is 1011 then what is dividend at the receiver ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
The DNS maps the IP addresses to :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
Increasing the RAM of a computer typically improves performance because :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
A modulus-12 ring counter requires a minimum of :CorrectIncorrect
ISRO Guide Books
Related Posts :
♣ ISRO SC Total Info
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge