0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The figure of merit of a logic family is given by :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
…………… has the maximum fan out capacity.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Ripple factor for a half wave rectifier is …………CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
A wave guide section in a microwave circuit will act as a :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
The modulation index of an amplitude modulated wave is changed from 0 to 1. The transmitted power is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Measurement of Hall coefficient enables the determination of :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
The Complement Accumulator (CMA) instruction of 8085 processor on execution affects :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Which of the following devices cannot be used as microwave oscillator :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
An ideal power limited communication channel with additive white Gaussian noise with 1 MHz band width and Signal to Noise ratio of 15 is transmitting the information at theoretical maximum rate . if the Signal to Noise ratio is reduced to 7, how much band width is required to maintain same rate :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
The true statement for wave propagation in rectangular wave guides filled with air is :CorrectIncorrect
ISRO Guide Books
Related Posts :
♣ ISRO SC Total Info
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge