0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Silicon is not suitable for fabrication of light emitting diodes because it is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
The microwave device working on the principal of Faraday rotation is called as :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
For various types of oscillators, the correct statement is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
To increase gain of a parabolic reflector antenna by 6 dBi , the correct statement is : (Assuming efficiency 70 %)CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
In a full wave rectifier circuit with centre tap transformer, if voltage between one end of secondary winding and centre is 300 V peak , then PIV (peak inverse voltage) is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The effect of phase error of local oscillator on spectral components in coherent detection of SSB Amplitude modulated signal is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
If a right hand circularly polarised wave is incident on a perfect conductor. The reflected wave is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Principle of “locality” is used in context of :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
The information rate to be transmitted is 900 bits/sec , FEC is 3/4 , the symbol rate for QPSK modulation scheme is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
A non dispersive media has :CorrectIncorrect
ISRO Reference Books
Related Posts :
♣ ISRO SC Total Info
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge