0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The band gap of elements arranged in ascending order is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
In a feedback series regulator circuit, the output voltage is regulated by controlling the :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
The maximum transmission power efficiency of DSB-C Amplitude modulation is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Minimum number of bits required to represent maximum value of given analogue signal with 0.1% accuracy is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
The EM wave which does not propagate through a rectangular waveguide with a = 30 mm & b = 15 mm is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The gain of a parabolic dish antenna of 1 m diameter and 80 % efficiency at 9.5 GHz is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
The register in the 8085A that is used to keep track of the memory address of the next op-code to be run in the program is the :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
The system of equations x + y + z =6, 2x + y + z= 7, x + 2y + z = 8 hasCorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
The number of comparators needed in a 8-bit flash type A to D converter is :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
As the wave frequency approaches to cut-off frequency of wave guide, the correct statement is :CorrectIncorrect
ISRO Guide Books
Related Posts :
♣ ISRO SC Total Info
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge