LMRC JE Salary | Allowances | Job Profile | Promotions – Aspirants who wants to join LMRC as JE have to go through a selection process. A candidate who clear all the levels of selection process will be eligible for the selection in LMRC as JE. In order to keep you aspirants motivated for LMRC JE examination, We are writing this article focusing on LMRC JE Salary, Allowances, Job Profile, Roles and Responsibilities, Pay Scale, Career Prospects, Growth, Opportunities and more.
Name of organization : Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC)
Type : Joint venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of UP
Website : http://www.lmrcl.com/
LMRC JE Salary in hand & Pay scale :
Salary Structure : Rs. 13,500-25,520 /-
Salary in Hand : Rs. 38,534/-
CTC : Rs. 6 – 7 lakhs (approx)
|Salary Component||Amount (Rs.)|
|Initial Basic Pay||13,500|
|DA ( 120% of Basic pay as on 01.08.2016)||16,200|
|Perks (45% of Basic Pay)||6,075|
|HRA (52.5% for Metro city)||7,087|
|Total Gross Salary||42,862|
LMRC JE will not only get handsome salary but also get good amount of facilities & allowances. Which will also provided to newly recruited executives of the company as given below :
1. Mobile Phone allowance
2. Paid Sick Leave
3. Leave Travel Concession
4. Life Insurance and Disability
5. Supplemental Paternity Leave
6. Employee Provident Fund
7. Post Retirement Medical Facilities
8. Gratuity Trust Fund
Must Check : IES Salary | Allowances | Job Profile | Promotions
The job of Junior Engineers includes supervision and maintenance of various systems & sub systems of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal, Telecom & AFC assets of the Metro Rail System in shift duty, including night shift, as under :
(1) Civil Engineers – Civil infrastructure, civil works & Permanent Way, Stores, etc.
(2) Electronics Engineers – Signalling, Telecom, Automatic Fare Collection, Power Supply Installation, Rolling Stock components, Stores, IT systems, etc.
(3) Mechanical Engineers – Rolling Stock, Electrical & Mechanical, E&M, Stores, etc.
(4) Electrical Engineers – Electrical, Mechanical, Power Supply Assets, Rolling Stock, Stores, etc.
LMRC Junior Engineers growth opportunities are decent and will be quite beneficial if your performance is consistent and you follow your responsibilities rigorously. The promotions in case of LMRC Junior Engineers are as follows :
Q.1 – What would be LMRC JE salary after 7th pay commission ?
A.1 – LMRC JE salary in hand after 7th pay commission would be approx Rs. 50,000/-.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge