Name of organization : National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Type : Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Website : http://www.nal.res.in/
Job Profile :
(2) Senior Scientist
(1) Scientist : Rs. 15,600 – 39,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
(2) Senior Scientist : Rs. 15,600 – 39,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
Number of Vacancies : 24 Posts
Education Qualification :
(1) Scientist : M.E./M. Tech. in Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical/Metallurgical/Materials/Electronics and Telecommunication/Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics/VLSI Design & Embedded Systems/Process Control and Instrumentation/Control and Automation Engineering.
MS in Software Design & Engineering/Civil/Electronics Engineering.
PhD in Physics/Materials Science/Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
(2) Senior Scientist : PhD in Chemistry/Polymer Science.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age Requirement : (As on 16/04/2017)
(1) Scientist : 32 years
(2) Senior Scientist : 37 years
Application Fee :
(1) General/OBC Candidates : Rs 100/-
(2) SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates : No Fee.
Important Dates : Closing Date of Online Submission : 16/04/2017
How to apply :
Visit : http://khoj.nal.res.in/jobs/
NAL Notification :
Selection Procedure :
The selection process will be based on Written examination/Interview.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge