“What is the selection procedure of NDA 2018 exam ?
What are the selection steps for NDA 2017 exam ?”
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
NDA & NA selection process consists of two written exam papers. Candidate who will obtains marks equal or more than cut-off marks decided for papers by UPSC will be shortlisted for the further process. Written exam will comprising of Maths & General Ability. NDA & NA Paper is of objective type in nature. NDA & NA exam paper will carry 900 marks total. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview by UPSC on the basis of their total marks obtained in the objective papers.
NDA & NA selection process consists of four stages :
(1) Written examination
(2) SSB Interview
(3) Document Verification
(4) Medical Examination
State – 1 : Written Examination
Paper : Objective Type
|II||General Ability||150||600||150 mins|
|SSB Interview Test||900||5 days|
Must Check : NDA & NA Paper Pattern & Syllabus
# Note :
1. NDA & NA examination will consists of written examination. There would be interview and final selection would be made on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
2. Negative Marking : There shall be penalty in online examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer by 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question.
State – 2 : SSB Interview
The SSB Interview is the second and final round of NDA Selection Process. The SSB Interview round comprises two separate tests – Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence & Personality Test.
State – 3 : Document Verification
The candidates qualifying the stage 2 will have to submit the original documents and certificated along with a single photocopy of each.
# List of the documents to be submitted as per the NDA Selection Procedure :
(1) Class 10th Board Passing certificate or equivalent supported with the Birth Certificate.
(2) Original 10+2 or Class 12th passing certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
(3) Certificate of Eligibility for certain category of students.
(4) Category or Cast certificate applicable to SC, ST, OBC etc.
(5) Identity and Address Proof.
Stage – 4 : Medical Examination
A Candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
NDA Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
IB ACIO Total Info IBPS Clerk Total Info BSNL JAO Total Info OICL AO Total Info UIIC Assistant Total Info JAM Total Info UGC NET Total Info KVS Total Info JAM 2018 Books NIACL Assistant Total Info CDS Total Info NDA Total Info
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge