NHPC Limited, a ‘Mini Ratna’, Schedule –A Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India, having established itself as the premier organization in Hydropower sector in the country, is now expanding and diversifying to excel in other sectors of power development including Thermal, Solar and wind power- both within the country as well as abroad.
NHPC having 20 Power Stations with capacity of 6507 MW which includes 1520 MW through our JV subsidiary NHDC and 4 Projects are under construction with capacity of 3290 MW.
Name of organization : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.nhpcindia.com/
Job Profile : Trainee Engineers
Salary : Rs. 20,600-46,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Degree in engineering / B Sc.(engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering -Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
(2) Degree in engineering / B Sc.(engineering) degree in Civil Engineering
(3) Degree in engineering / B Sc.(engineering) degree in Mechanical / Production / Thermal / Mechanical & Automobile Engineering
(4) M Sc. Geology / M Tech in Applied Geology
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 50%
PWD candidates : 50%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 30 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 33 years
SC/ST candidates : 35 years
PWD-General candidates : 40 years
PWD-OBC candidates : 43 years
PWD-SC/ST candidates : 45 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill NHPC online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
NHPC-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interviews (PI).
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2019 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2019 Books||Free Mock tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2019 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge