Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of Rs. 5590 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for capacity augmentation in the years to come.
Name of organization : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.nlcindia.com/
Job Profile : Graduate Engineers
Salary : Rs. 20,600-46,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Electrical (EEE) – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(2) Electrical (ECE) – Electronics & Communication Engineering
(3) Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
(4) Instrumentation – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
(5) Mining – Mining Engineering
(6) Civil – Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering
(7) Computer – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 50%
PWD candidates : 50%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 30 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 33 years
SC/ST candidates : 35 years
PWD candidates : as per Govt. of India rules.
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
NLC-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interviews (PI).
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge