1. Ensure you have scanned photograph and scanned signature to upload during online registration. Scanned copy of photograph and signature should be only in JPEG, JPG (or) GIF format.
Photograph Specifications :
(1) Dimensions : 125×165 pixels (4.4×5.8 in cm)
(2) Size : 50 KB
Signature Specifications :
(1) Dimensions : 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 in cm)
(2) Size : 20 KB
*Preferred dimensions & size of the photograph & signature.
2. Candidate need to fill correct details of Bank challan during online registration. SC/ST/Female/PWD/DODPKIA candidates are exempted from application fee payment.
Visit Official Website : https://i-register.co.in/npcilv16/prereg.aspx
Commencement of online application registration
April 25, 2016 at 10.00 hrs
Last date for online application registration
May 15, 2016 at 17.00 hrs
Acceptance of Application fee by bank
From April 25, 2016 10:00 hrs
To May 15, 2016 20:00 hrs
From June 14, 2016 To June 20, 2016
1. Please read the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet all the criteria before applying.
2. The entire online registration should be completed within 25 minutes (Session time is 25 minutes only). Hence please keep all your details ready before you start filling up your application online.
3. The eligible applicants will be short listed through Online Test. The Online Test will be conducted from 14th June, 2016 to 20th June, 2016 for all the disciplines stated at “Required Disciplines” menu and applicant is required to appear on any day between 14th June, 2016 and 20th June, 2016 in the Cities stated at the table given below. The applicant is required to give the dates – 14th June, 2016 to 20th June, 2016 – as per his/her preference for appearing in the Online Test. Hence, the applicants are advised to decide accordingly before applying for the test.
|Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City|
4. Online registration requires your personal details like name, category, gender, date of birth, qualifying degree, engineering discipline, email address, phone numbers, address for correspondence, soft copy of your scanned photograph and signature (JPG/JPE/GIF) etc. and preference of test centre and date.
5. Please enter a valid, active email address as all important communication will be sent to this email address. SMS will also be sent to you if you give an active mobile number for communication.
6. After you fill in all the details, all the data filled in will be displayed on a page, Please verify at this stage if all the data that you have filled in are correct. Use the ‘Edit’ button to make any changes at this stage. You will not be allowed to make any changes, after you submit.
7. Application Status can be seen by the candidate using “Applicant’s Login” after Login.
8. Please make a note of the login id and password, as you will need this to login to the website to check your application status. An email also will be sent to you with the registration number. You will be allotted a roll number for the Online Test after verification.
9. Exact percentage of the marks should be mentioned in the qualification percentage of marks column and No rounding off of marks should be done. For e.g. 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
10. Applicant’s must upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph (taken not earlier than six months) in the JPG/JPEG/GIF format, of size not more than 50 KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions. Applicants are required to upload their recent photograph without fail. The photo uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photo is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to take up the Online Test.
11. Applicants must also upload their scanned signature in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
12. Applicant’s will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of the Admit Card online on the website. The time and venue of the Online Test will be available in the Admit Card. They can login through the ‘Applicant’s Login’ and print the same. The applicant must carry a clearly printed Admit Card to the Online Test centre, without which he/she will not be allowed to take up the Online Test.
After the results of the Online Test are displayed in the website, the shortlisted applicants can login through the ‘Applicant’s Login’ menu to print the ‘Application Form’. The applicants appearing for the interview should carry with them the following at the time of reporting for personal interview :
(1) One copy of the printout of the Online Application form.
(2) One self attested copy of each of the certificates in support of educational qualification (Both Degree Certificate and Marksheets), experience, caste etc. Originals of all the above.
“Neither Printout of the ‘Application Form’ nor copy of any certificate should be sent before the interview.”
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge