Oil India Limite (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) is a pioneer national upstream oil and gas company with a pan india presence and growing global footprint. it is engaged in exploration, Production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Name of organization : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.oil-india.com/
Job Profile : Executive Trainees
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Mechanical Engineering
(2) Post Graduate in Geology
(3) Post Graduate in Geo physics
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
(1) Mechanical Engineering : 65%
(2) Post Graduate in Geology & Geo physics : 60%
Age Limits :
1. Mechanical Engineering :
General candidates : 29 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 32 years
SC/ST candidates : 34 years
PWD candidates : 39 years
2. Post Graduate in Geology & Geo physics :
General candidates : 27 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 30 years
SC/ST candidates : 32 years
PWD candidates : 37 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill OIL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
OIL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Personal Interviews (PI).
OIL GATE Poster – 2017
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2019 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2019 Books||Free Mock tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2019 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge