Company Details :
IOCL is energy major and the highest ranked Indian company in the Fortune’s prestigious Global 500 list. Through last five decades of relentless service to the nation, we have emerged as the largest business enterprise in India with a turnover of Rs 4.57 lakh crore (US$ 75.67 billion). We operate one of the Asia’s largest networks of Refineries, Pipelines, Marketing and Petrochemicals business. Empowered with ‘Maharatna’ status, we are nurturing our vision to emerge as ‘The Energy of India’.
Name of organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.iocl.com
Job Details :
Job Profile : Graduate Engineers
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /- & CTC Rs. 11.00 Lakhs
Number of Vacancies :
|–||–||To be notified.|
Eligibility Details :
Eligible Branches :
1. Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals / Polymer Engineering but excluding Oil / Paint Technology / Surfactant Technology / Ceramics Engineering etc)
2. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction / Environmental / Transportation etc.)
3. Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
4. Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
7. Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation / Automobile / Industrial / Manufacturing / Power / Production Engineering etc.)
8. Metallurgical Engineering
9. Polymer Science & Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 65%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 65%
SC/ST candidates : 55%
PWD candidates : 55%
Age Requirement : To be notify.
Application Form Details :
How to apply :
1- First fill online application for GATE- 2017 examination.
2- Second fill IOCL online application with GATE-2017 registration number.
visit : http://188.8.131.52/ioc/fhome.aspx
Application Fee : To be notified.
Important Dates : January 05, 2017 to February 04, 2017.
Recruitment Details :
Selection Procedure :
1- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2017 score.
2- The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI).
Written Test Syllabus : GATE Syllabus
IOCL Notification :
IOCL GATE 2017 Poster
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge