Company Details :
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of Rs. 5590 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for capacity augmentation in the years to come.
Name of organization : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.nlcindia.com/
Job Details :
Job Profile : Graduate Engineers
Salary : Rs. 20,600-46,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Eligibility Details :
Eligible Branches :
1. Electrical (EEE) – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
2. Electrical (ECE) – Electronics & Communication Engineering
3. Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
4. Instrumentation – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
5. Mining – Mining Engineering
6. Civil – Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering
7. Computer – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 50%
PWD candidates : 50%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 30 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 33 years
SC/ST candidates : 35 years
PWD candidates : as per Govt. of India rules.
Application Form Details :
How to apply :
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates : January 06, 2017 to January 31, 2017.
Recruitment Details :
Selection Procedure :
1- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2017 score.
2- The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interviews (PI).
Written Test Syllabus : GATE Syllabus
Important Books : Click Here
Cut-off Marks : Click Here
NLC-GATE Notification :
Click below given links to get further information. Be a Part of The New & Next Share the Knowledge
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge