Company Details :
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) is a Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise. WBSEDCL is a major power utility in the state of West Bengal and is engaged in the business of distribution of electricity and hydro-generation. WBSEDCL is proud to bring smiles to millions of people across West Bengal with a slew of measures towards providing Quality Power and Customer Service with an annual turnover of more than ₹ 18,000 crores.
WBSETCL is currently playing three distinct functional roles envisaged under the Electricity Act 2003 :
(1) The State Transmission Utility (STU) provider
(2) A Transmission Licensee (TL)
(3) The State Load Dispatch Centre (SLDC).
Name of organization : West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.wbsedcl.in/
Job Details :
Job Profile : Assistant Engineer
Salary : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- & Grade pay Rs. 5,400/-
Number of Vacancies :
Eligibility Details :
(1) Electrical Engineering – Full Time 4 years’ B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree (including candidates who have joined the course through lateral entry) in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
(2) Civil Engineering – Full time 4 years BE/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg.) Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not mentioned.
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 27 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 30 years
SC/ST candidates : 32 years
Application Form Details :
How to apply :
1- First fill online application for GATE– 2017 examination.
2- Second fill WBSEDCL online application with GATE-2017 registration number.
visit : http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/webpage/Careers.html
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates : After January 05, 2016.
Recruitment Details :
Selection Procedure :
1- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2017 score.
2- The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interviews (PI).
Written Test Syllabus : GATE Syllabus
Important Books : Click Here
WBSEDCL-GATE Notification :
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge