Job Profile :
1. Commercial Apprentices are trained as a sort of multi skilled supervisors in the Commercial branch.
2. 25% of the posts in the categories of Commercial Inspectors, Claims Inspectors, Rates Inspectors, Chief Booking/Parcel/Goods Clerks in GP 4200 will be filled by recruitment as Commercial Apprentices.
3. They will be given 2 year training in different categories of working of Commercial branch – training in duties of Commercial clerks, parcel clerks, goods clerks, catering, commercial inspectors.
4. They may be put to work independently also in these posts during training.
5. Job profile: After 2 years training they will be posted normally as Chief Commercial/Parcel/Goods Clerk even though they can be posted as Commercial inspectors also in principle.
6. Career path : Next promotion will be to Parcel/Goods supervisor in GP 4600. Future promotions to managerial (Gazetted) posts are based on departmental examinations.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 /- & Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200 /-
Educational Qualification :
Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit :
Age Group 18-32 Years Lower Data of Birth for All 01.01.1998 Upper Data of Birth UR - 02.01.1984 OBC - 02.01.1981 SC/ST - 02.01.1979 UR(PWD) - 02.01.1974 OBC(PWD) - 02.01.1971 SC/ST(PWD) - 02.01.1969
Examination Fee :
(1) UR/OBC male candidates = Rs. 100/-
(2) SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes = No examination fee
Selection Process :
Single stage Computer Based Test followed by document verification.
Application Form Details :
How to apply : Click Here
Commercial Apprentice(CA) Paper Pattern, Syllabus & Books :
RRB (Railways) Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
IB ACIO Total Info IBPS Clerk Total Info BSNL JAO Total Info OICL AO Total Info UIIC Assistant Total Info JAM Total Info UGC NET Total Info KVS Total Info JAM 2019 Books NIACL Assistant Total Info CDS Total Info NDA Total Info
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge