Job Profile :
1. Traffic Apprentices are trained as a sort of multi skilled supervisors in the Transportation(Operations) branch.
2. 25 % of the post in the categories of Section Controllers, Station Masters, Yard Masters and Traffic Inspectors in Grade Pay 4200 will be filled by recruitment as Traffic Apprentices. (Ref1)
3. They will be given 2 year training in different categories of working of Traffic branch – training as Station Master, Guard, Section Controller, Yard Masters, Traffic inspectors.
4. They will work short periods as Station Master, Yard Master and Guard independently during training also.
5. Job profile : After 2 years training they will be posted either as Station Master, Yard Master(Now both has been combined) or Section Controller. Their further promotion will be in that cadre to which he will be posted only.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 /- & Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200 /-
Educational Qualification :
Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit :
Age Group 18-32 Years Lower Data of Birth for All 01.01.1998 Upper Data of Birth UR - 02.01.1984 OBC - 02.01.1981 SC/ST - 02.01.1979 UR(PWD) - 02.01.1974 OBC(PWD) - 02.01.1971 SC/ST(PWD) - 02.01.1969
Examination Fee :
(1) UR/OBC male candidates = Rs. 100/-
(2) SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes = No examination fee
Selection Process :
Single stage Computer Based Test followed by document verification.
Application Form Details :
How to apply : Click Here
Traffic Apprentice(TA) Paper Pattern, Syllabus & Books :
|Paper Pattern||Syllabus||Reference Books|
Related Posts :
♣ RRB CEN 03/2015 – Syllabus
♣ RRB CEN 03/2015 – Paper Pattern
♣ RRB CEN 03/2015 – Reference Books
♣ RRB Recruitment – CEN 03/2015, 18252 Posts
♣ How to Fill RRB CEN – 03/2015 Online Application Form
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge