0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General English 0%
- General Studies 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Choose the most suitable article to fill the blank.
I love living in this ……….. city.Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Choose the most suitable preposition to fill the blank.
Tara was sitting ……. Ram and Atul.Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
In these question fill in the blanks in the sentence with correct option.
If you …….. ice in warm water, it soon melts.Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
Find out the correctly spelt word.Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Choose the one which can be substituted for the given sentence.
One who does not marry, especially as a religious obligation.Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Superlative of Good and opposite of worst is :Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Choose the word which is most nearly the same in meaning as the word given in bold.
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Choose the correct passive voice of the sentence given in the question.
Have you shut the door ?Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
Change the following sentences into reported speech.
I said to her, “ He is a good boy”.Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
A Group of flies is a …….. .Correct
Rajasthan High Court LDC/Stenographer Books
Related Posts :
♣ Rajasthan High Court Total Info
Click below given links to get further information.
IB ACIO Total Info IBPS Clerk Total Info BSNL JAO Total Info OICL AO Total Info UIIC Assistant Total Info JAM Total Info UGC NET Total Info KVS Total Info JAM 2018 Books NIACL Assistant Total Info CDS Total Info NDA Total Info
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge