1. Please affix Passport size Colour Photograph – same as that was attached in your application form – in the space provided on the upper portion of the Admit Card.
2. The Admit Card is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. At least one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) photo identification card (such as College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar, UID) should also be presented.
3. Candidates must also bring two colour photographs (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and also a post card size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the ONLINE examination.
Passport photograph size : 2 inches long X 2 inches wide
(3.5 x 3.5 cm)
Postcard photograph size : 5 inches long X 3½ inches wide
(13.0 x 9.0 cm)
Photo graph pattern would be same in both cases as shown below.
4. This Admit Card is valid only for the test date and session time as specified above.
1. Candidates should report at 7:30 A.M. for Shift 1 ,11.30 A.M. for Shift 2 & 3.30 P.M. for Shift 3.
2. No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after 8:00 A.M. for Shift 1, 12.00 P.M. for shift 2, 4.00 P.M. for Shift 3.
All Sessions timing :
Session 1 : 9.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M Reporting time 7.30 A.M
Session 2 : 1.00 P.M to 3.00 P.M Reporting time 11.30 A.M
Session 3 : 4.30 P.M to 6.30 P.M Reporting Time 3.30 P.M
3. Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre. There is no facility for safe keeping of your personal belongings outside the examination hall and RRB/Assessment service provider are not responsible for its loss. Only Admit Card, Photo ID card, pen/ pencil will be allowed inside the test hall.
4. Friends and relatives accompanying the candidate will not be allowed inside the test centre.
5. Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
6. Candidate needs to make his/her own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
7. Change of date/centre of examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
8. Mere issue of Admit Card does not confer any right to be eligible for the post.
1. A candidate should write the Self-Declaration inside the exam lab in the presence of the Invigilator.
2. The candidate can view and answer questions in any of the 15 languages applicable.
3. There will be negative mark for wrong answers. For every wrong answer 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
4. Please find the practice test link :
Use this link to familiarize yourself on how to view/answer questions on the exam day.
Must check : RRB Mock Test for Practice – Official
5. Rough sheet(s) will be provided to the candidate for rough work which will have to be returned after the test.
6. Candidate should write his/her name and registration number on the rough sheet(s).
7. The Admit Card is provisional, subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, category, PWD status etc. as mentioned in his/her application which is subject to verification in the consecutive stages of the selection process.
8. Special instructions if any given by the Invigilator should be followed strictly.
2. RRB reserves the right to order re-examination for any or all candidates.
3. Decision of the RRB in all matters will be final and binding on the candidates.
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge