0 of 10 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- General Studies 0%
- Reasoning & Aptitude 0%
- Technical Knowledge 0%
Congratulations – you have completed the Quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on View Questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The World Vegan Day is observed on which date ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
The paintings of Ajanta depict stories of :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Find the odd word from the given alternatives.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
If M+N means M is brother of N, M/N means M is father of N and M×N means M is sister of N. Which of the following means A is uncle of B ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
If the divisor is 7 times the quotient and 3 times the remainder, then find the dividend if the remainder is 28.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
The S-N curve for steel becomes asymptotic nearly at :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
In PERT analysis a critical activity has :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
Stokes theorem connects :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
In a machining operation, doubling the cutting speed reduces the tool life to 1/8 of the original value. The exponent n in Taylor :CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
In terms of theoretical stress concentration factor (Kt) and fatigue stress concentration factor (Kf ), the notch sensitivity ‘q’ is expressed as :CorrectIncorrect
SSC JE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock Tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge