“What is the name of telangana psc ?
What is the official website link of andhra pradesh psc ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members, power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.
Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters. State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters.
The major functions of the State Public Service Commissions are :
(1) To conduct examinations and recruitment for appointments to the services of the States.
(2) To advise on methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the States.
(3) Advise on principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the States and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another, and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers.
(4) Advice on all disciplinary matters affecting the government servants.
(5) The functions of the Commission are varied from State to State as per requirement.
Here in the table given below we are providing various State Public Service Commissions (SPSCs) official websites. You may check all the SPSCs website link using the table given below.
PSUs Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge