Name of organization : Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)
Type : State Government, Tamil Nadu, India
Website : https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
Job Profile : Assistant Engineer (AE)
Salary : Rs. 10,100-34,800 & Grade Pay 5,100 /-
Number of Vacancies : 300+25 = 325 Posts
(1) Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 273 posts
(2) Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering : 21 posts
(3) Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering : 6 posts
(4) Civil Engineering : 25 posts
Education Qualification :
Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in disciplines of :
(1) A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch.
(2) A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mentioned.
Age Requirement : CATION: (as on 01.07.2017):
(1) SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes : 18 years – No Age limit
(2) ‘Others’[i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO and BCM] :18 years – 30 years
How to apply :
Visit : Click Here
Application Fee :
|1.||Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC)||Rs. 500/- +GST Rs.90/- (Total Rs.590/-)|
|2.||Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST)||Rs. 250/- +GST Rs.45/- (Total Rs.295/-)|
|3.||Examination Fees Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 250/- +GST Rs.45/- (Total Rs.295/-)|
Important Dates :
Start Date of Application : 14/02/2018.
Last Date of Application : 06/03/2018 (extended).
TNEB Notification :
Selection Procedure : The selection process will be based on Written Test.
PSUs Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge