1. Studied wrong / wrongly.
Always prefer standard books. A little mistake can lower your GATE rank.
2. Not properly revised after a certain period of time.
“Practice makes man perfect.” Revise what you have studied time to time.
3. Loosing confidence after seeing the questions paper.
Don’t worry question paper is also hard for all others.
4. Your time management in exam was not so good as you thought.
Do solve practice papers time to time with time management same as GATE exam.
5. Never prepared Mathematics and General Aptitude upto that level that I prepared Technical.
Don’t forget Mathematics and General Aptitude. These subjects have 30% ratio of total marks.
Must check : GATE 2018 books
6. Only prepared previous years papers.
Previous years papers will help you to analysis GATE exam but will not sure your golden success. You have to do more study other than previous years papers.
7. Didn’t prepared all subjects because there was no time for those.
Always prepare a time table then prepare. Being good in all subjects is always better than being master in only one subject.
Must read : How to prepare for GATE 2018 in 6 months ?
8. Don’t feel restless and anxious before examination.
Before exam day, take proper rest and food.
9. Fear of examination.
Fear is obvious, accept it but don’t focus on it much, don’t let it affect your performance in exam.
10. Forgot Admit card.
It is little but general mistake. It happens because of exam pressure. To avoid this, prepare yourself a day before your exam.
“You need not to be perfect in exam. You need to do well as compare to other in exam.”
GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
GATE Guide Books
Related Posts :
♣ Tips and Tricks to Crack GATE 2018
♣ How to start preparation for gate 2018 ?
♣ Is it necessary to join coaching for GATE 2018 ?
♣ 15 Must Read Tips and Tricks for GATE 2018 Aspirants
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge