Here in the below table we have provided examination free for each category separately.
S. No. Category Examination Fee 1. General Rs.600/- 2. OBC(NCL) Rs.300/- 3. SC/ST/PWD Rs.150/-
(1) The candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit / debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form.
In case of e-challan the payment should be made in the Syndicate / Canara / ICICI / HDFC Bank.
In case the examination fee is paid through credit / debit card the additional processing charges as following will also be debited from the credit / debit card of the candidate.
1# Credit card : 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
2#Debit Card : 0.75% of examination fee plus the service tax as applicable
(2) After filling all the details for applying online for NET, the candidate will have the option to select the mode of payment of examination fee either by credit / debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form indicating their details therein.
(3) The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at CBSE website (www.cbsenet.nic.in) and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page. In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as following :
1. If the fee is paid through e-challan be depositing cash in above mentioned bank, the candidate should contact immediately the concerned bank to update his / her fee status on the
2. If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to concerned credit / debit card within a week. Such candidates have to pay the fee once again.
Note : Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
UGC NET Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge