“Can I choose any GATE paper as per my choice?
For how many GATE papers can I apply?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
Can I Choose Any GATE Paper – There are many candidates who have asked this query many times in different-different ways. We are here listing few of them :
(1) My branch of engineering is Automation and Robotics. This paper is not listed in GATE papers list. What paper I need to choose for GATE 2024 exam?
(2) I want to change my branch for M. Tech. and/or PSU selection. Can I change?
(3) I want to apply in two papers for GATE 2024 exam. Can I apply?
(1) The candidate is expected to appear in a paper appropriate to the discipline of his/her qualifying degree.
(2) The candidate is, however, free to choose any paper according to his/her admission plan, keeping in mind the eligibility criteria of the institutions in which he/she wishes to seek admission.
GATE 2024 Papers and Corresponding Code
|GATE Paper Code for Aerospace Engineering||AE|
|GATE Paper Code for Agricultural Engineering||AG|
|GATE Paper Code for Architecture and Planning||AR|
|GATE Paper Code for Bio-medical Engineering||BM|
|GATE Paper Code for Biotechnology||BT|
|GATE Paper Code for Civil Engineering||CE|
|GATE Paper Code for Chemical Engineering||CH|
|GATE Paper Code for Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
|GATE Paper Code for Chemistry||CY|
|GATE Paper Code for Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (NEW)||DA|
|GATE Paper Code for Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|GATE Paper Code for Electrical Engineering||EE|
|GATE Paper Code for Environmental Science and Engineering||ES|
|GATE Paper Code for Ecology and Evolution||EY|
|GATE Paper Code for Geomatics Engineering||GE|
|GATE Paper Code for Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|GATE Paper Code for Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|GATE Paper Code for Mathematics||MA|
|GATE Paper Code for Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|GATE Paper Code for Mining Engineering||MN|
|GATE Paper Code for Metallurgical Engineering||MT|
|GATE Paper Code for Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||NM|
|GATE Paper Code for Petroleum Engineering||PE|
|GATE Paper Code for Physics||PH|
|GATE Paper Code for Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|GATE Paper Code for Statistics||ST|
|GATE Paper Code for Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF|
|GATE Paper Code for Engineering Sciences||XE*|
|GATE Paper Code for Humanities and Social Sciences||XH**|
|GATE Paper Code for Life Sciences||XL***|
XE, XH and XL papers collectively represent the several papers of engineering and science. you have to choose any one of these below listed subjects as one of your GATE paper.
|*XE Paper Sections||Code|
|Engineering Mathematics (Compulsory)||A|
|Any two optional sections (2×35 = 70 marks)|
|Polymer Science and Engineering||F|
|Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences||H|
|**XH Paper Sections||Code|
|Reasoning and Comprehension (Compulsory) (25 Marks)||B1|
|Any two optional sections (60 marks)|
|***XL Paper Sections||Code|
|Any two optional sections (2×30 = 60 marks)|
- Can I Change My B Tech Branch in M Tech?
- Can I apply GATE in different branch than B Tech ?
- Can I study M Tech in different branch than B Tech?
- Can I apply for GATE Exam having a backlog in B Tech?
|GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
|GATE Guide Books
GATE Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2024 Total Info||GATE 2024 Books||Free Notes 2023|
|IES 2024 Total Info||IES 2024 Books||Free Mock Tests 2023|
|JAM 2024 Total Info||JAM 2024 Books||Engg Diploma 2023|
|PSUs 2023 Total Info||M Tech 2023 Total Info||UGC NET 2023 Total Info|