“What to prepare for gate 2021 in these last 3 months ?
How to prepare for gate 2021 in these last 2/3/4 months ?
How should I prepare for gate 2021 without coaching in 3 months ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind nowadays. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
How to Prepare GATE 2021 in 3 Months – A candidate who will qualify GATE 2021 would not only eligible to get a seat in IISc / IITs / NITs for higher education courses like M. Tech. and P. HD. but also eligible to get call from various PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) for a job of engineering related work. This is the reason why this exam is being so popular day by day.
Must Check : PSUs 2021 Application
There are many candidates who have asked us to write a post about how to prepare for GATE 2021 in these remaining 2/3 months. So we are writing this article in the hope that this article will help GATE 2021 aspirants in their last time preparation.
Must read : How to Crack GATE 2021 Without Coaching ?
Here we are dividing 90 days preparation strategy into 4 phases. Out of these four phases 2 are of ’15 day’ each and rest 2 are of ’30 day’ each. Please don’t check the length of article, trust me, you won’t regret after reading this whole article. If you go through this complete preparation plan for GATE 2021. I am sure that you would be able to crack GATE 2021 exam with a good rank. So let’s start.
1. Understand Syllabus : A candidate who is preparing for GATE 2021 exam, must be familiarize with the latest GATE syllabus. Candidates who have started their GATE 2021 exam preparation early, must have been familiarized with GATE syllabus and important subjects. But as we all knows time left for GATE 2021 exam who are preparing in just 3 months is very less, So GATE 2021 aspirants need to be more precise now. So before starting your GATE 2021 preparation you must first go through the complete & latest syllabus of GATE 2021. Understand it, analyse it. Also go through the subjectwise marks distribution of each subject of your stream specially those who are starting their GATE preparation in these last few months.
“Understanding syllabus & paper pattern of any exam is the first step towards clearing that exam.”
2. Study Material : Candidate who are preparing self for GATE 2021 must be precise in their study material selection because first they are preparing self, So their preparation is mainly dependent upon their study material and those candidates who are preparing self and started their preparation in these last few months must be more precise. Because selection of right study material will give you better help in your preparation and also time saving while selection of wrong study material will not help you much in your GATE exam preparation but also consume your precise time of GATE exam preparation.
Must read : GATE 2021 Patter & Syllabus
So before starting your preparation you must collect a good study material. Nowadays there are many good coaching institutes which are providing exact syllabus following study material. But before choosing any institutes study material you must consult with any of your friend or any of your senior who have good knowledge in this field or have qualified GATE.
Must Check : GATE Previous Papers Analysis – 2008-2019
Although study material provided by institutes exactly follow the GATE syllabus but there is always need of a good book which help you to understand a particular subject extensively. So you must have atleast one standard book of each subject. Also a book of previous years solved papers of atleast 20-30 years. If you can’t join any test series than collect some test series from your friends for your last time preparation.
“Study material is the mentor, Specially for those who don’t have any mentor.”
|GATE Guide Books
3. Time Allocation : When you go through the complete GATE syllabus and complete subjectwise analysis of your subject, you will find that there are some subjects which are more important and some less. Candidates those who are starting their preparation in these last few months must concentrate first on those subjects which are more important from GATE exam point of view and give extra focus and time allocation to these subjects.
“Time management is the most important thing to achieve something which is limited by time.”
Must Check : GATE 2021 Reference Books
4. Time Management : GATE 2021 exam date is so close, So you can’t waste a single day of your preparation. So here you need to organize your available time, energy and resources in the best possible manner. Make a smart schedule for your preparation as per your suitability. Candidates must allocate their study hours during the time of the day when they feel that they can study with maximum eﬃciency and give their best. Also make a plan for last time preparation too along with this plan. During last time preparation candidates need to spend more hours with their GATE 2021 preparation.
Must Read : How to Prepare IES along with GATE ?
“Manage your time available so that you can use it most possible for GATE exam preparation.”
5. Fundamental Preparation : Candidates who started their preparation in these last few months must focus on the fundamentals of each subject in these first 15 days. Clearing Fundamental is the basic need of GATE exam because in GATE exam candidate’s understanding of basic knowledge is checked on advanced level. So start your GATE preparation with understanding fundamentals.
“Nothing is build on stone;
All is build on sand, But we must build as if the sand were stone.”
6. Reading : However GATE exam is considered a numerical questions based exam and very less theory questions but for understanding numerical as well as theoretical questions candidate have to have knowledge of that particular question about what question is being asked. So candidate have to do study about more and more topics which he can in these 15 days. Study much but not waste your whole day to prepare a single topic. Remember GATE exam is based on syllabus not topic and you have very less time for preparation.
“Don’t waste time on what’s not important.”
7. Short Notes : Make a habit to prepare short notes and summarizing important formulas. This habit will save your time in last time preparation while you will revise your GATE syllabus. Remember short notes must be short and precise and as per your understanding otherwise it will unnecessarily consume your precise time in last days of preparation and also make you confused. Keep in mind that your have to revise your whole GATE syllabus within few hours before GATE exam day.
“Notes must be short.”
8. Don’t Waste Time : Some of you want to do Job some M. Tech. using GATE 2021 score. So you can consider this time as one of the most important time of your life & career. So don’t waste your time now, avoid distraction & keep your mind focused on your preparation for atleast these 3 months. If you are not doing so, You are making yourself fool.
“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
1. Solve Problems : As you know time is less for GATE 2021 exam, So only solve questions which are relevant to the exam. Just solving numerous problems will not help your much. Refer previous years papers of last 20-30 years and solve them first. You will easily understand from there that what kind of questions are being asked in GATE exam and which subject is more important from GATE exam point of view.
As you know GATE 2021 exam in going to conduct by IIT, Delhi. So you people must solve GATE papers of the year in which GATE exam was condcuted by IIT, Delhi. It will give you a good idea about paper structure & design provided by IIT, Delhi in GATE exam.
Must Check : Yearwise List of GATE Organizing Institutes
2. Solve Relevant Questions : After solving previous years GATE papers you must have a good idea about what type of questions are being asked in GATE exam. So now solve more problems relevant to those questions from any standard book. While solving problem keep your mind concentrate and use your all mind power to solve that particular problem.
Must Check : GATE 2021 Reference Books
3. Revision : Revision is really-really important for such exam where syllabus is huge and lots of things to remember. Revise whatever you study in a day at the last of the day. So allowed some time for revision in your preparation time table.
Must Check : 15 Must Read Tips and Tricks for GATE 2021 Aspirants
1. Mock Test : Now from here only 40-50 days are left for GATE 2021 exam. So you must start taking tests so that you can be familiarize with GATE online tests. In this one month period you must take atleast 10-12 tests subjectwise. Nowadays there are many institutes which are providing subjectwise test series.
Must Check : Top (Best) 10 GATE/IES Online Test Series in India
|GATE Guide Books
2. General Aptitude & Mathematics : These subjects are of less weightage in GATE exam but are very-very important if you are aiming for good rank in GATE exam. Without preparing these two subjects one can not be sure for his/her rank in toppers list. If you haven’t start these subjects preparation so far then you must prepare them in this phase. Daily 2-3 hours preparation would be sufficient for these subjects. These two subjects have 30% weightage of total marks in GATE exam. These subjects require less preparation but mostly ignored by most of the candidates.
3. Notes Revision : Candidates do not stop revision. It is very important to revise what you have learned so far. So revise your notes again & again and frequently.
1. More Mock Tests : This is the final phase of your preparation. In these last 15 days candidates must attend as much as mock tests they can. Now you can attend mock tests designed as per GATE paper pattern which includes whole syllabus related to your stream. At home revise notes and do solve more and more problems. These last days tests will help you a lot in your GATE 2021 exam.
2. More Revision : Now it’s time to revise everything whatever you have studied so far. Revise your short notes and formulas which you have made so far in the way that you can recall them all at the day of GATE 2021 exam easily.
3. Daily Routine : Many candidates preparing for such high competitive exams mostly don’t care about their heath properly. This inversely affect their last time preparation. So have a good sleep and balanced diet.
4. Encourage Yourself : Most of the candidates lost faith in these last days preparation and miss a good chance of success. So candidates must be positive, be confident and keep faith in themselves and god. Belief that your hard work and efforts will surely pay-off. These 90 days of preparation can change your life.
We hope this article will help you in your last time preparation of GATE 2021 exam. If you follow all these steps carefully, You will surely get good rank in GATE 2021 exam. So start your preparation for GATE 2021 exam with complete dedication. Consider GATE 2021 exam like this is the only attempt left for you.
Don’t thing that you would attend GATE 2021 with full dedication, with full preparation. Why not GATE 2021 with full dedication, with full preparation ?
Still you have almost 90 days in your hand. You have studied the same course during your engineering. You just need to recall them correctly. So, we hope these 90 days would be sufficient for your GATE 2021 exam preparation. If you really want to crack it.
|GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
|GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|