“Are you searching best ibps so marketing officer reference books?
Then you are at the right place. Just check below.”
SO (MARKETING OFFICER)
- IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Exam Books
- IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Reference Books
- Related Links
- IBPS 2023 Books – SO (Marketing Officer) FAQs
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Exam Books
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Exam Guides
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Solved Papers & Practice Papers
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Reference Books
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Reasoning
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) English Language
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is an autonomous recruitment body that conducts the recruitment process for various public sector banks in India. IBPS conducts the Specialist Officer (SO) exam to recruit eligible candidates for various positions like Marketing Officer, IT Officer, HR Officer, Law Officer, etc. in public sector banks. The IBPS SO Marketing Officer exam tests the candidates’ knowledge of marketing concepts and their ability to apply these concepts to solve problems.
To crack the IBPS SO Marketing Officer exam, candidates need to have a good understanding of marketing concepts and should be well-versed in current marketing trends. Here are some of the best books for IBPS SO Marketing Officer exam preparation:
- Marketing Management by Philip Kotler: This book is considered to be the bible of marketing. It covers all the important topics related to marketing, including market segmentation, product positioning, pricing strategies, advertising, and sales promotion.
- Principles of Marketing by Philip Kotler and Gary Armstrong: This book is a comprehensive guide to marketing that covers both traditional and modern marketing techniques. It is a great resource for candidates preparing for the IBPS SO Marketing Officer exam.
- Marketing Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R. Gupta: This book covers all the important topics related to marketing aptitude, including product lifecycle, branding, pricing, and advertising. It also includes numerous practice questions to help candidates test their knowledge.
- Objective Marketing Aptitude by Arihant Experts: This book is a great resource for candidates looking to improve their marketing aptitude skills. It covers all the important topics related to marketing and includes numerous practice questions and previous year question papers.
- Marketing Management by Rajan Saxena: This book covers all the important topics related to marketing management, including market research, product development, and advertising. It also includes case studies and practical examples to help candidates understand the concepts better.
Marketing for Bankers by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF): This book is specifically designed for banking professionals who want to improve their marketing skills. It covers all the important marketing concepts and techniques that are relevant to the banking industry.
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info
|IBPS Clerk Total Info
|BSNL JAO Total Info
|OICL AO Total Info
|UIIC Assistant Total Info
|JAM Total Info
|UGC NET Total Info
|KVS Total Info
|JAM 2023 Books
|NIACL Assistant Total Info
|CDS Total Info
|NDA Total Info