- 1 Engineering Services Examination (IES/ESE) (2019)
- 2 IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Civil Engineering
- 3 IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Mechanical Engineering
- 4 IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Electrical Engineering
- 5 IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- 6 Guidance
- 7 IES Total Information & Guidance
Engineering Services Examination (IES/ESE)
IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – (Pre, Main & Final) – Engineering Services Examination (ESE) also known as IES is one of the popular exams among engineering graduates. Large number of candidates who want to work for Group A posts or services under various departments of govt. of India appear in this exam.
Must Check : IES 2020 Expected Cut-off Marks – (Pre & Main)
To select the suitable candidates, UPSC fix the minimum qualifying marks in each stage of recruitment process. The minimum qualifying marks is considered as the cut-off marks. Those who clear the cut-offs at every stage are eligible for appointment.
* Minimum qualifying standards – Candidates have to secured minimum marks in each of the three objective papers.
(1) General,OBC, SC & ST candidates = 15% marks
(2) PH candidates = 1o% marks
** Candidates who attain minimum marks in objective papers i.e., marks out of 500 only those candidates conventional papers would be evaluated.
* Minimum qualifying standards – Candidates have to secured minimum marks in each of the conventional papers.
(1) General & OBC candidates = 20% marks
(2) SC & ST candidates = 20% marks
(3) PH candidates = 10% marks
** Candidates who attain minimum marks in objective plus subjective papers i.e., marks out of 1100 only those candidates would be called for personal interview.
Must Check : PDF – IES Cut-off marks – 2019
IES/ESE GS & EA Books
IES/ESE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE Total Info||GATE 2020 Books||Free Notes|
|IES Total Info||IES 2020 Books||Free Mock Tests|
|JAM Total Info||JAM 2020 Books||Engg Diploma|
|PSUs Total Info||M Tech Total Info||UGC NET Total Info|