IES 2019 Topper Marks Out – Check Now!
ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION
IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – (Pre, Main & Final) – Engineering Services Examination (ESE) also known as IES is one of the popular exams among engineering graduates. Large number of candidates who want to work for Group A posts or services under various departments of govt. of India appear in this exam.
To select the suitable candidates, UPSC fix the minimum qualifying marks in each stage of recruitment process. The minimum qualifying marks is considered as the cut-off marks. Those who clear the cut-offs at every stage are eligible for appointment.
IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Civil Engineering
IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Mechanical Engineering
IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Electrical Engineering
IES 2019 Cut-off Marks – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
* Minimum qualifying standards – Candidates have to secured minimum marks in each of the three objective papers.
(1) General,OBC, SC & ST candidates = 15% marks
(2) PH candidates = 1o% marks
** Candidates who attain minimum marks in objective papers i.e., marks out of 500 only those candidates conventional papers would be evaluated.
* Minimum qualifying standards – Candidates have to secured minimum marks in each of the conventional papers.
(1) General & OBC candidates = 20% marks
(2) SC & ST candidates = 20% marks
(3) PH candidates = 10% marks
** Candidates who attain minimum marks in objective plus subjective papers i.e., marks out of 1100 only those candidates would be called for personal interview.
Must Check : PDF – IES Cut-off marks – 2019
|IES/ESE GS & EA Books
|IES/ESE Guide Books
IES Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2024 Total Info||GATE 2024 Books||Free Notes 2023|
|IES 2023 Total Info||IES 2023 Books||Free Mock Tests 2023|
|JAM 2024 Total Info||JAM 2024 Books||Engg Diploma 2023|
|PSUs 2023 Total Info||M Tech 2023 Total Info||UGC NET 2023 Total Info|