IES 2020 | ESE 2020
EXPECTED CUT-OFF MARKS
IES 2020 Expected Cut-off Marks – (Pre & Main) – Engineering Services Examination (ESE) also known as IES is one of the popular exams among engineering graduates. Large number of candidates who want to work for Group A posts or services under various departments of govt. of India appear in this exam. To select the suitable candidates, UPSC fix the minimum qualifying marks in each stage of recruitment process. The minimum qualifying marks is considered as the cut-off marks. Those who clear the cut-offs at every stage are eligible for appointment.
|Name of Discipline||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||215-225||200-210||160-170||160-170|
* Expected cut-off marks for UPSC IES/ESE 2020 calculated by our team as per previous years record. It is for analysis purpose. Final cut-off provided by UPSC may differ from the above Cut-off.
* Candidates who attain minimum marks in Stage-I (objective papers) i.e., marks out of 500 only those candidates be eligible for Stage-II (Subjective papers). Candidates who attain minimum marks in Stage-I + Stage-II i.e., marks out of 1100 only those candidates would be called for personal interview.
* Minimum qualifying standards – Candidates have to secured minimum marks in each of the three objective papers.
(1) General,OBC, SC & ST candidates = 15% marks
(2) PH candidates = 10% marks
|IES/ESE GS & EA Books
|IES/ESE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2022 Total Info||GATE 2022 Books||Free Notes 2021|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2021|
|JAM 2022 Total Info||JAM 2022 Books||Engg Diploma 2021|
|PSUs 2021 Total Info||M Tech 2021 Total Info||UGC NET 2021 Total Info|