“What is the eligibility criteria for jam 2021 ?
I still have backlog(s). Am I eligible for jam 2021 ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
IIT JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria – The candidates who qualify in JAM 2021 shall have to fulfill the following Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for admissions to IITs.
1. All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
2. In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category candidates, and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
3. Foreign nationals with Indian degree are eligible to apply, subject to the admitting institute’s policy.
If CGPA/CPI is on a different scale, it would be linearly mapped to a scale on 10.
For Candidates with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the Admitting Institute(s).
Proof of having passed the Qualifying Degree with the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQ) as specified by the Admitting Institute should be submitted by September 30, 2021.
At the time of admission, all admitted candidates will have to submit a Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form. At the time of admission, the admitted candidates may also have to undergo a Physical Fitness test by a medical board constituted by the Admitting Institute. In case a candidate is not found physically fit to pursue his/her chosen course of study, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled.
1. It is entirely the responsibility of the Candidate to prove that he/she satisfies the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for Admission.
2. The Admitting Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate who is found to have been admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in force.
JAM 2021 candidates must check these eligibility criteria before starting the application process, candidate must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of JAM 2021 as given above.
|IIT JAM Guide Books
Contact details of Zonal JAM Offices
If you fill your JAM 2021 application form properly then you need not to worry about it.
All JAM 2021 application forms are being checked carefully. If JAM 2021 office found any mistake in your form they will contact you.
For more details about How to fill JAM 2021 online application form :
For complete information & query solution please refer JAM 2021 official website :
|IIT JAM Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2020|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2020|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2020|
|PSUs 2020 Total Info||M Tech 2020 Total Info||UGC NET 2020 Total Info|