“What’s new in JAM 2021 ?
What are the changes in JAM 2021 ?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
JAM 2021 Highlights – JAM 2021 Exam would be conduct by IISc, Bangalore. JAM 2021 Exam would be schedule on 14 February, 2021 (Sunday).
Must Check : JAM 2021 Information Brochure
JAM 2021 Examination will be conducted in seven subjects, also referred to as Test Papers; Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH). Candidates are advised to become familiar with the code(s) of the test paper(s) as this information is required at the time of application submission, at the time of examination, and later at the time of admission process.
Must Check : IISc Bangalore | JAM 2021 | Official Website
Full-time M.Sc. (Two Years), Masters in Economics (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at different IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Programmes at the IISc to which admissions shall be made on the basis of JAM 2021.
1. IISc Bangalore is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2021.
Must check : Year Wise List of JAM Organizing Institutes
2. JAM 2021 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
Must check : JAM 2021 Important Dates
3. JAM 2021 will have seven Test Papers, namely, (i) Biotechnology (BT), (ii) Chemistry (CY), (iii) Economics (EN), (iv) Geology (GG), (v) Mathematics (MA), (vi) Mathematical Sciences (MS) and (vii) Physics (PH).
Economics (EN) paper is added newly this year.
Must check : JAM 2021 Syllabus
4. All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2021 will be of entirely objective type, with three different patterns of questions, namely (i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and (iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
Must check : JAM 2021 Application
5. Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through JAM 2021 website.
Must check : JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
6. No hard-copies of documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The applicable documents are to be uploaded online to the application website only.
7. No hard copy of the JAM 2021 scorecard will be sent to the JAM 2021 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2021 website within a specified period.
8. NO additional requirements, such as suitability test or interview, are needed for admission to the Masters programmes under JAM.
9. Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM results to shortlist candidates for the final selection.
|IIT JAM Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2021 Total Info||GATE 2021 Books||Free Notes 2021|
|IES 2021 Total Info||IES 2021 Books||Free Mock Tests 2021|
|JAM 2021 Total Info||JAM 2021 Books||Engg Diploma 2021|
|PSUs 2021 Total Info||M Tech 2021 Total Info||UGC NET 2021 Total Info|