“What’s new in JAM 2023?
What are the changes in JAM 2023?
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.”
JAM 2023 Highlights – JAM 2023 Exam would be conduct by IIT, Guwahati. JAM 2023 Exam would be schedule on 12 February, 2023 (Sunday).
Must Check : JAM 2023 Information Brochure
JAM 2023 Examination will be conducted in 7 subjects, also referred to as Test Papers; Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH). Candidates are advised to become familiar with the code(s) of the test paper(s) as this information is required at the time of application submission, at the time of examination, and later at the time of admission process.
Must Check : IIT Roorkee | JAM 2023 | Official Website
Full-time M.Sc. (Two Years), Masters in Economics (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at different IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Programmes at the IISc to which admissions shall be made on the basis of JAM 2023.
1. JAM 2023 is open to all nationals (Indian/Foreign). Candidates seeking admission to the academic programmes for the academic year 2023-24 covered under JAM 2023 need to appear in JAM 2023. There is no age restriction.
2. JAM 2023 Examination will be held on February 12, 2023 (Sunday) as a Computer Based ONLINE Examination.
Must check : Year Wise List of JAM Organizing Institutes
3. For admission, foreign nationals are required to satisfy the rules and regulations of the Admitting Institute(s) pertaining to foreign students. For further details, they are advised to contact the concerned Admitting Institute(s).
4. To apply for admission to a desired programme, a candidate is required to qualify in the relevant Test Paper and also satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) of the concerned Academic Programme.
5. The candidates who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2023 are also eligible to appear in JAM 2023. By qualifying in JAM 2023, candidates can apply for a provisional admission subject to the condition that: (a) all parts of their final examination shall be completed by the date of registration of the Admitting Institute, and (b) proof of having passed the qualifying degree with required eligibility, as specified by the Admitting Institute, should be submitted by September 30, 2023.
Must check : JAM 2023 Important Dates
6. On the basis of performance in JAM 2023, for each Test Paper, separate merit lists will be prepared for General (GEN), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), OBC Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), SC, ST, and Persons with Disability (PwD) category candidates.
7. Admission to most of the Academic Programmes at various institutes will be made on the basis of Rank in JAM 2023.
8. Requests for change of category, if any, with proper documentation, should be made latest by May 04, 2023. Requests received after this date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Must check : JAM 2023 Syllabus
9. Candidates should note that mere appearance in JAM 2023 or being in the merit list of any Test Paper neither guarantees nor provides any automatic entitlement to admission. Qualified candidates will have to apply for admission as per the prescribed procedure. Admissions shall be made in order of merit in each category and the number of seats available at the Admitting Institute(s).
Must check : JAM 2023 Application
10. The list of academic programmes, number of seats, eligibility requirement and minimum educational qualifications of each of the programmes mentioned in this Information Brochure are subject to change, as per the policy of Admitting Institute(s).
11. With regard to the interpretation of the provisions on any matter not covered in this Information Brochure, the decision of the Organizing Institute, JAM 2023 shall be final and applicable to all the parties concerned.
Must check : JAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
12. In all matters concerning JAM 2023, the decision of the Organizing Institute, JAM 2023 will be final and binding on all the applicants.
13. Although JAM 2023 is held at different centres across the country, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is the Organizing Institute, and has the overall responsibility of conducting JAM 2023. In case of any claims or disputes related to JAM 2023, it is hereby made absolutely clear that the Nainital High Court (Nainital, Uttarakhand) alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and settle any such disputes and claims.
|IIT JAM Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2023 Total Info||GATE 2023 Books||Free Notes 2022|
|IES 2023 Total Info||IES 2023 Books||Free Mock Tests 2022|
|JAM 2023 Total Info||JAM 2023 Books||Engg Diploma 2022|
|PSUs 2022 Total Info||M Tech 2022 Total Info||UGC NET 2022 Total Info|