“Are you searching best kvs exam paper pattern?
Are you searching best kvs exam syllabus?
Then you are at the right place. Just check below.”
PAPER PATTERN & SYLLABUS
KVS Syllabus, Paper Pattern & Books – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is an autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI). KVS conducts exams every year for PGT, TGT, PRT, Principle, LDC & UDC posts.
There are many candidate who face difficulty in finding exact paper pattern, syllabus and required books list for KVS examination. Below provided information will surely help such candidate in their KVS exam preparation. Here in the below table you may choose any subject as per your choice to which you want to attend KVS examination. You may visit the respective link by clicking the icon against each branch.
KVS Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya School|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|KVS Vacancies||10000+ (tentative)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|KVS Online Registration||November, 2023 (tentative)|
|Last Date to Apply||December, 2023 (tentative)|
|KVS Selection Process||Written test & Interview|
|KVS Official Website||kvsangathan.nic.in|
KVS PGT 2023- Syllabus, Paper Pattern & Books
KVS TGT 2023 – Syllabus, Paper Pattern & Books
KVS PRT 2023- Syllabus, Paper Pattern & Books
KVS Principle / LDC 2023- Syllabus, Paper Pattern & Books
Is there an interview for all the posts of KVS?
No, there is no any interview for all the posts of KVS.
Is there any negative marking in KVS Exam?
No, there is no negative marking in the KVS exam.
Is CTET necessary for KVS?
CTET is not mandatory for the PGT posts but CTET Paper-2 is required for the TGT posts and CTET Paper-1 for PRT posts.
Is there a sectional cut-off in KVS exam?
No, there is no sectional cut-off in KVS exam.
Is the KVS Syllabus for all posts the same?
No, the KVS syllabus for different vacancies may differ.
|KVS Guide Books
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) conducts various recruitment exams to select eligible candidates for different teaching and non-teaching positions. To excel in these exams, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the KVS syllabus, recommended books, and the paper pattern. In this article, we will provide you with valuable insights into the KVS syllabus, suggest some useful books, and discuss the paper pattern to help you prepare effectively.
- KVS Syllabus: The KVS syllabus may vary depending on the position you are applying for. Generally, the syllabus comprises subjects like English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Reasoning, and General Awareness. For teaching positions, the syllabus may include Child Development and Pedagogy. It is crucial to obtain the latest and official KVS syllabus, which can be found on the official KVS website or in the official notification of the specific recruitment exam you are applying for.
- Recommended Books: Choosing the right books is crucial for your KVS exam preparation. Here are some recommended books that cover the essential topics of the KVS syllabus:
- “KVS PRT (Primary Teacher) Guide” by Arihant Experts
- “KVS TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Guide” by Arihant Experts
- “KVS PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Guide” by Arihant Experts
- “KVS Librarian Exam Guide” by RPH Editorial Board
- “KVS Principal Guide” by Arihant Experts
These books provide comprehensive coverage of the syllabus, including theory, practice questions, and previous year’s papers. It is important to study from reliable and trusted sources to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Paper Pattern: Understanding the paper pattern is essential to strategize your exam preparation. The KVS exams generally consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and are conducted in online mode. The paper pattern may include sections such as General English, General Hindi, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Subject-specific sections. Each section carries a specific weightage, and candidates are required to complete the exam within a given time frame.
It is advisable to practice mock tests and solve previous year’s question papers to get familiar with the exam pattern, improve time management skills, and enhance your problem-solving abilities.
- Additional Preparation Tips: Apart from studying the recommended books and understanding the syllabus and paper pattern, here are some additional tips to enhance your preparation for the KVS exams:
- Create a study schedule: Plan your study sessions and allocate time for each subject according to the weightage given in the syllabus.
- Take regular breaks: Breaks are essential to relax your mind and rejuvenate. Avoid studying continuously for long hours.
- Revise regularly: Regular revision helps in retaining the learned concepts and improves your memory.
- Practice mock tests: Solve mock tests and sample papers to get acquainted with the exam environment and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Stay updated: Keep yourself updated with current affairs, educational policies, and developments in the field of education.
- Seek guidance: If you face any difficulty in understanding certain topics or concepts, seek guidance from teachers, mentors, or online platforms that provide expert assistance.
KVS Total Information & Guidance
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2023 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|