Last Updated on August 13, 2021 by admin
OIL through GATE – Oil India Limite (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) is a pioneer national upstream oil and gas company with a pan india presence and growing global footprint. it is engaged in exploration, Production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Name of organization : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : http://www.oil-india.com/
Job Profile : Executive Trainees
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
Eligible Branches :
(1) Mechanical Engineering
(2) Post Graduate in Geology
(3) Post Graduate in Geo physics
Minimum Percentage in Education :
(1) Mechanical Engineering : 65%
(2) Post Graduate in Geology & Geo physics : 60%
Age Limits :
1. Mechanical Engineering :
General candidates : 29 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 32 years
SC/ST candidates : 34 years
PWD candidates : 39 years
2. Post Graduate in Geology & Geo physics :
General candidates : 27 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 30 years
SC/ST candidates : 32 years
PWD candidates : 37 years
How to apply :
(1) First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
(2) Second fill OIL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
visit : Click Here
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration :
Closing Date of Online Registration :
OIL-GATE Notification :
Selection Procedure :
(1) The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
(2) The final selection will be done after Personal Interviews (PI).
OIL GATE Poster – 2017
|GATE (Reasoning & Aptitude & Maths) Books
|GATE Guide Books
Click below given links to get further information.
|GATE 2023 Total Info||GATE 2023 Books||Free Notes 2022|
|IES 2023 Total Info||IES 2023 Books||Free Mock Tests 2022|
|JAM 2023 Total Info||JAM 2023 Books||Engg Diploma 2022|
|PSUs 2022 Total Info||M Tech 2022 Total Info||UGC NET 2022 Total Info|