Job Profile :
1. Commercial Apprentices are trained as a sort of multi skilled supervisors in the Commercial branch.
2. 25% of the posts in the categories of Commercial Inspectors, Claims Inspectors, Rates Inspectors, Chief Booking/Parcel/Goods Clerks in GP 4200 will be filled by recruitment as Commercial Apprentices.
3. They will be given 2 year training in different categories of working of Commercial branch – training in duties of Commercial clerks, parcel clerks, goods clerks, catering, commercial inspectors.
4. They may be put to work independently also in these posts during training.
5. Job profile: After 2 years training they will be posted normally as Chief Commercial/Parcel/Goods Clerk even though they can be posted as Commercial inspectors also in principle.
6. Career path : Next promotion will be to Parcel/Goods supervisor in GP 4600. Future promotions to managerial (Gazetted) posts are based on departmental examinations.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 /- & Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200 /-
Educational Qualification :
Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit :
|Age Group||18-32 Years|
|Lower Data of Birth for All||01.01.1998|
|Upper Data of Birth||UR - 02.01.1984|
|OBC - 02.01.1981|
|SC/ST - 02.01.1979|
|UR(PWD) - 02.01.1974|
|OBC(PWD) - 02.01.1971|
|SC/ST(PWD) - 02.01.1969|
Examination Fee :
(1) UR/OBC male candidates = Rs. 100/-
(2) SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes = No examination fee
Selection Process :
Single stage Computer Based Test followed by document verification.
Application Form Details :
How to apply : Click Here
Commercial Apprentice(CA) Paper Pattern, Syllabus & Books :
|RRB (Railways) Non-Technical Guide Books|
Click below given links to get further information.
|IB ACIO Total Info||IBPS Clerk Total Info||BSNL JAO Total Info|
|OICL AO Total Info||UIIC Assistant Total Info||JAM Total Info|
|UGC NET Total Info||KVS Total Info||JAM 2019 Books|
|NIACL Assistant Total Info||CDS Total Info||NDA Total Info|